The sparkle effect of aluminium pigments
With a clear vision to produce aluminium pigments using entirely new, revolutionary and environmentally friendly technology, Metaflake Ltd was founded in 1996 in Anstruther, Scotland. Metaflake manufactures high-quality aluminium pigments for the coatings, inks and plastics markets. They have taken a radical approach to a conservative industry, developing their own unique, environment-friendly and highly innovative technology, giving Metaflake a clear lead in their chosen markets.
Water milled process
With an innovative water-based approach, they make it possible to offer significant cost savings for customers, combined with the unique position to deliver odour-free pastes and pellets.
The water milled process brings the following advantages:
- Completely solvent-free process – excellent water compatibility and stability in water-based coatings and inks;
- High quality “Silver Dollar” pigments with high brilliancies and opacity;
- Complete range for water and solvent-based and plastics;
- An efficient process with competitive prices;
- Water-based and environmentally friendly production.
- Metaflake pigment preparations are based on very bright “non leaving” silver dollar pigments. These pigments are used in a wide range of coatings and inks on a water and solvent basis and plastics.
Metaflake pigment preparations are based on very bright “non leaving” silver dollar pigments. These pigments are used in a wide range of coatings and inks on a water and solvent basis and plastics.
Range of water & solvent-based aluminium
On behalf of Metaflake, we offer the following series of water and solvent-based aluminium pigment preparations.
AquaBrite SD 100% water stabilized
AquaBrite SD CT Coated aluminium pastes
AquaBrite SD WP In water-soluble pellets
AquaBrite SD CTA Granules
MetaBrite SD Pastes
Metabrite SD Granules
AquaBrite GFX Pastes 100% water stabilized
AquaBrite GFX-CT-A Coated aluminium pastes
AquaBrite GFX WP Pellets water soluble
AquaBrite GFX Pellets water soluble
MetaBrite GFX Pastes
MetaBrite UV-TDA Pastes
Pellex-chrome For highly reflective surfaces
MetaBrite MO Based on mineral oil or plasticisers
If you would like more information about these aluminium pigment preparations, please contact our product managers Bert Broek of Stefan Willems.